Attention Seniors - Do you enjoy walking? Would you be interested in joining others who share the same interest?
The Mall Walker's Club will be celebrating their 24th anniversary this year and would like to invite you to join them to laugh, talk, and walk every Thursday morning from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- We meet every Thursday morning at the Avalon Mall.
- There are 3 paced walking groups so everyone is encouraged to walk at their own pace.
- After the walk (between 9:30-9:45am) everyone meets at Fog City for a coffee/tea/water and a healthy snack.
- The first Thursday of each month we have an extra hour to do some shopping & banking.
- Once a month we have a guest speaker from various organizations: The Heart and Stroke Foundation, Phillips Life Line, local banks (current frauds & scams), pharmacist (medication safety), and our fire department to name a few.
- Low cost transportation is available. Weekly program cost - $5 for registration with own transportation or $15 for registration and roundtrip transportation. Registration cost covers refreshments and special events.
- Special events such as Halloween parties, Christmas parties and anniversary dinners are also included.
For more information call: Sharon (Program Coordinator) Seniors Resource Centre 737-2333 or
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.seniorsresource.ca